Wednesday, May 13

Happy Wednesday x


Hello Everyone and welcome again. I'm sorry its been so long since my last update but it's been busy round here.


I wanted to make a small post about being thankful. I was thinking about how lucky I am to be doing what I love (or trying to anyway - payment seems to be stuck in the post!). In the words of Sheryl Crow 'It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got'. So here are 5 things that I'm thankful for in my life and should remember when I'm having a bad day. This is not an exclusive list, but 5 is a good number.

If anyone reading this has a blog, why not try it too? I'm hoping we can start something here :-)


  • My husband, Family & Friends - I'm very lucky to have them in my life. I know that I will never be alone.
  • My babies (Two Kittehs and One Dog) who remind me that the animals have feelings and need love too. They own me!
  • My relatively good health (touch wood). There is much to be said about being pain free.
  • That I live without fear and eat well every day - well I have the option to anyway :-)
  • That I am able to draw and create things that make me happy.
To end this I dedicate this song to you dear readers and wish you all a happy rest of the week.
I shall be back soon with news and nice things :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment