Saturday, June 20

Time Travellers Wife

I have been awaiting trailers for so many movies this year that as soon as I saw this I wanted to share it with you.

One of my most favourite books is being released as a film very soon. 'The Time Traveller's wife' is just an amazing read with some great characters. I first read it when it came out but thought I needed to re-read it prior to the movie release.

Still amazing and the trailer makes me weep (really, it does) and I would heartily recommend you read it first as it is a complex story. I have no idea how they will tackle it in film format, hopefully it will be awesome.

I tried to embed the YouTube player but it still wont work (hell-fire to you google!) so here is a link that will take you instead.

My other favourite book 'Lovely bones' is being made into a movie this year as well, but I found it so harrowing the first time round I couldn't re-live through moving images!

Well, enjoy and let me know what you think.

xxx

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read the book, but the trailer looks amazing. I will look for the book. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my all time favorite book. I really really hope that they do a good job with the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, and I just watched the trailer and it made me cry already!

    ReplyDelete