Friday, December 4

Introducing Lily & Boss

Hi Sorry its been Long time no see. I have missed you all :-)

Here is my latest portrait which took me a lot longer than I thought it would due to a) Kidney infection and b) Underestimating how long two black dogs would take me to do....soooo much layering. I now require a new black prisma!



This is Lily and Boss - they own the lady who runs the Sheffield greyhound rescue centre, who is a lovely person. I will hopefully be helping with little fund raising contributions here and there as it is a great charity. if you would like to give please visit the website link on the left hand side.

I do have another drawing lined up but I'm waiting for my ground to dry. Updates soon xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture and I love the fact that "they" own the lady hehe.

    ReplyDelete