Wednesday, January 5

DIY Pillow Project

What ho people!

Hope you are having a good day. This is something I decided to try and make last weekend, thought I'd pop it here for you to see. I am so pleased with how it turned out.

It was very simple and cheap to make as it was just a case of cutting out the letters and then sewing them on. I did use a projector to make sure they were perfect but free hand letters would be nice too. You could of course buy pre made iron on letters but then....that will cost you a bit more.
The case was one I bought from Ebay for less than £5.00 and I had the vintage fabric already! If you are interested in making this yourself the bolster is 19"x 54" and fits two standard size pillows in it nicely.

Photo credits to my other half who did an amazing job putting the pics together. I do love fairy lights!

Well that's all for now, see you soon chicklings.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I do love this! I am looking for something to dress up my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If You would like a kit please message me :-) Although if you prefer one ready made I can do that too. x

    ReplyDelete