Wednesday, October 10

More Deers...



Deer in a Hoop :) Transfer, vintage fabric, paper, jewel on cotton

Made this for baby's room, but i'm thinking I might put it up for sale with the picture I showed you last week. What do you think?  I did some staging of them both and they made me feel very Christmassy, must be the fairy lights.  I L.O.V.E Christmas and this year we are in a the new house. We have already planned where we are putting the tree and i'm getting some Pinterest inspiration for decorations. 

FYI - My Christmas Pinterest board is here if you want to share in the holiday love.





On another decorative note, we are starting to decorate our bedroom and baby's room in the coming weeks - obviously very excited.  I will share our progress as it happens.

Happy Wednesday to you all xxx

2 comments:

  1. You sound like me! I am already planning for Christmas too :) I think the new piece is wonderful! And I can't wait to see what you do in the baby's room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much :) Me neither, it seems to be a very slow operation getting it started!!! will update asap though.

    ReplyDelete