Wednesday, December 19

Merry Christmas





I know it's a little bit early but due to me being heavily pregnant (and could pop at any time), I'm wishing you all a Merry Christmas - now! I have looked into my Chrismassy archive and found something I did a few years ago, to give you all festive cheer :) I hope for snow just like this!


Also here is a gorgeous photo from my dear friend Joani's blog Plow Your Own Furrow which is sure to get you in the Christmas mood. She always has some really artful arrangements that capture the seasons perfectly. Her photos are just lovely.

She is also an amazing supporter of my work and after a recent promotion of my Woodland drawing I have added it to my Society6 shop :) I have been terrible with shop updating and getting prints sorted this year so these are LONG overdue!


Woodland - Silverpoint on prepared paper 2012
As you should be - Water colour and pencil crayon on Collaged papers

Both are available from my Society6 shop here alongside some of my collage series.  I hope to put some more in soon but this is obviously dependent on whether baby will allow this!

So here is to a very Happy Christmas and New Year - I wish you all a safe and happy season. Here is to a great 2013 for everyone.

I shall be taking a short break over the holidays so this may be my last post for a while. See you all in the new year.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Corinne! :) I am so glad you are posting more pieces in your shop and as soon as I get paid again several of the prints will be mine. I love the snowman too, he is perfect.

    ReplyDelete