Wednesday, May 13

Imagery of Letters Exhibition

So yesterday was 'D day'  for putting up my exhibition. I was still finishing off my last piece 20 minutes before we had to head out the house! I haven't talked about it really and forgot to put up the promotional poster on the blog, but here it is. My blog doesn't really get updated (as you can tell). However if you follow me on Twitter I was all over that! 



This was the space before pictures went up.  Daunting right?? Blank walls and sketch book pages are my nemesis! We had some problems including a parking ticket and frames without hanging bits on the back. Also my indecisive streak really hindered the hanging process. It's a good job my other half is practical. 

So after about 5 hours it was all up and finished. I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  It's been a steep learning curve and quite a lot of stress but it was worth it. Would I do another? Yes but with better planning!

If you are in the area, please do go down to The Malt Cross as it is a fantastic building and they serve some nice pulled pork sandwiches!

Photos of the work to follow and hopefully a review from the gallery. 

Take care x



1 comment:

  1. This is a really cool thing you did! Lovely tribute x

    josieannacatherine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete